Giveaway

Day 12: It's time for the Community Giveaway | Win a $500 voucher

• 18 December 2021
  • 25 replies
Day 12: It's time for the Community Giveaway | Win a $500 voucher
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello Refresh Community,

We’ve made it to Day 12! Are you still with us? 

To wrap up the exciting 12 days of Refresh Community, and to celebrate the new year, we are hosting a Community giveaway. :gift::trophy:

It’s the time to give, receive and spread some cheer - so join us for the final shebang, and get involved to take away a voucher worth $500

What do you have to do to be eligible for this lucky draw? 

• Be a Refresh community member

• Post a comment (a line or two) below with your expectations from the community in 2022. (Hint: The more active you are on the community, the luckier your chances!) 

One lucky winner will be announced on December 23rd. 

The countdown starts...
NOW! 

This topic has been closed for comments

25 replies

Userlevel 2

Semi-new here, our helpdesk is still in it’s infancy.  I’m hoping to learn what I don’t even know that I don’t know.  I’ve barely scratched the surface and will be spending a lot more time wondering through the community learning and implementing new ideas.   

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I hope to see more people getting involved - both asking for help and helping others. This will be a great indicator of how well the Community is serving Freshworks customers and other members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Semi-new here, our helpdesk is still in it’s infancy.  I’m hoping to learn what I don’t even know that I don’t know.  I’ve barely scratched the surface and will be spending a lot more time wondering through the community learning and implementing new ideas.   

Welcome, Stacy! We love to hear this.  Look forward to continue collaborating and learning from one another’s experiences in 2022. :star2:

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hoping to see the community continue to grow

hopeful to troubleshoot some things as our use expands

Hopeful to expand my CX knowledge and that of my team

here’s to 2022 :beers::champagne_glass:

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I hope there is more people helping each other here, more topics with good responses, new good ideas popping, so that the community can grow, and freshsales can grow with it too!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Love all the responses and we hope we can deliver all of it and much more in 2022 for all of you so that we Network, Learn and Grow together! <3 

Keep the responses coming everyone!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

As we continue to build our own Helpdesk out, I am looking forward to 2022 and the Freshworks Community to share knowledge, tips, and tricks as well as gaining the same.  The more members joining this Community will just benefit us all more.  

Userlevel 2

The community will grow in 2022. How? By integrating it more in Freshworks! This way agents, supervisors can help each other, exchange ideas without having to leave their well known environment. :)

Happy Christmas and see you in the new year! 

Gijsch

Userlevel 2

The community will grow in 2022. How? By integrating it more in Freshworks! This way agents, supervisors can help each other, exchange ideas without having to leave their well known environment. :)

Happy Christmas and see you in the new year! 

Gijsch

This is a great idea!  I think this would be very useful. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I hope can learn some new features based on some actual scenarios, and also hope can learn more about customer services skills and new trends to improve the service. I like coffee chat activities, and enjoy the topic discussion with each other in this community.:blush:

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I am looking for a lot more of what we already have, and for that to be expanded to include more demo’s and video’s of up and coming products, I am a visual thinker so that would be brilliant for me.

Would like some collaboration work, where we could work with the back end technical team on a new product, or new version of a product.

Also, and if I have missed this, can someone please point me in the right direction.  Some demo’s and guidance on how to change the interface to the users on the login screen to the Portal.  So I can brand it more and have what the business wants on the front end.

What a good topic :grinning:

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

I’m looking forward to 2022 with continuing to expand our Freshservice environment and sharing some ideas and tips. Hoping to see some more engagement this year as the platform expands.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello, I hope in 2022 my company increase and buy new licenses of freshdesk and freshsales! 

I really enjoy your services and I really hope to receive a new box branded Refresh Community! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

I would love to learn more about using Freshdesk as a solo agent for a small business.  I have been using it for about 4 weeks and still have a lot to learn and set up.  But I LOVE it so far!

Happy holidays to everyone, and all the best for 2022!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Happy Holiday’s Everybody!!!! 

It is amazing to see how much this community has grown over the last year. My hope is that it continues on that upward slope for 2022. The more people we have involved more diverse and informative the community will become. I have loved being able to see how each of you leverage the Freshworks suite of products to better serve your customers and fellow employees. In my opinion Freshworks is doing a great job of becoming the leader in this industry.

One area that I hope to improve for 2022 is increasing my contributions. Administering our suite of freshworks products on a daily basis has given me a lot of experience and I should make it a point to share that experience. 

Hope everyone has a relaxing holiday. Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi everyone! The community broadens my mind! I hope we will enhance our studies together! My expectation from the community is a $1000 giveaway next year 🙂 Just kidding...of course, the contributions of the members are more valuable than even the books because their ideas stem from real experiences. It would be great if more articles, ideas, and videos about Freshcaller and Freddy are published. I also would like to hear the experiences about these products of the community members. I hope next year you will see me more active on CRM topics :)

Happy Christmas!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I am looking for a lot more of what we already have, and for that to be expanded to include more demo’s and video’s of up and coming products, I am a visual thinker so that would be brilliant for me.

Would like some collaboration work, where we could work with the back end technical team on a new product, or new version of a product.

Also, and if I have missed this, can someone please point me in the right direction.  Some demo’s and guidance on how to change the interface to the users on the login screen to the Portal.  So I can brand it more and have what the business wants on the front end.

What a good topic :grinning:

Hi @Bex. Thank you for sharing what you’d like to see on the community! Next year is going to be super exciting and we’re planning all of what you just mentioned, so stay tuned!

To answer your question on the portal customization, here are few resources and previous discussions around this within community:

Check out our solution article: https://support.freshservice.com/support/solutions/folders/50000000495

Tagging @sanofar.allahpichai and @Glavin Crasta to add more to this if needed :)

Elated to read through all your responses! Happy Holidays everyone.

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

I would like to see more involvement from the Freshworks employees, with some actual engagement.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi everyone!

Raymond from Philippines :flag_ph: I’m very happy that I was able to join this Refresh Community this year, looking forward to more discussions and learning from all the members here. 

2021 is a game-changer for us since we decided to replace our ticketing system with Freshservice, since then a lot of improvements and great things happened.

I know we are just starting and a lot of things and exciting features can be done and unfold. 

Hoping to see the community continue to grow. Cheers :beers:

Userlevel 1
Badge

I'm glad that I am part of this Refresh Community. This community keeps me updated and helps me with every question we encounter.

Freshservice already uses various intuitive features to make the support experience seamless for our requesters and us, but I am looking forward to new features, training, and products.

Cheers to more collaboration and sharing of ideas!

Happy Holidays!

Cha, Foodsphere, Inc. , PH

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi there! Being a member of Refresh Community has been a very great help especially for us who are just starting to use Freshservice. This community expands our knowledge and helps us learn from one another. I am hoping for more collaborations and demos. We are very excited in discovering what great things this community has to offer. Happy holidays everyone and see you in 2022! :clap:

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

with community, lets grow together.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We have a winner!

🥁 Drumroll, please! 🥁

Congratulations, @finn on winning our first Community giveaway. 🎉 

We will contact you via direct message to share your prize :blush:

Thank you to everyone who participated! Here’s to 2022, we look forward to continue building the Refresh Community, and making this platform a place to network, learn and grow for all of you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Yay! Congratulations @finn on winning the first community giveaway! Thank you for all your contributions in  growing this community and we hope to see more in 2022! 

A huge shout out to everyone who participated and contribute to the growth of this community every single day!

Wishing all a fantastic holiday & a kick-ass year ahead!

Cheers,

Anna

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Oh my god! I can’t believe this! I had never won any giveaway before 🙂 I hope this is a sign for a wonderful year and a new beginning! You made my day! Thank you for everything! Happy new year in advance!