Celebrating YOU and the year gone by!

• 28 January 2022
  • 15 replies
Celebrating YOU and the year gone by!
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
  • Skilled Expert
  • 43 replies

2021 was an important year for the Refresh Community - We were able to move many of our users from our internal forums and Slack to a single hub for all to collaborate, discuss, and share ideas.
Work continues as we try to iron out new ways to meet your expectations and deliver delightful and insightful experiences – so thank YOU, for participating, sharing and welcoming new members!

We want to take this opportunity to give a shout out to a few of our contributors that have helped grow this community, from engagement to moderation and everything in between.

MODERATORS OF THE YEAR :sunglasses:

• @hemanth.ramya@Keer@harshaa.sridhar  – our champions taking care of the Customer Experience board, from support to hosting AMAs!
  • @gururag.kalanidhi@Aishwarya Parthasarathi, @Manasa Kumar – our heroes holding down our Sales & Marketing discussion board!
  • @rajagopal.baladhandayutham@sanofar.allahpichai – the team moderating conversations & discussions taking place on the Employee Experience category!

KEY CONTRIBUTORS OF THE YEAR :raised_hands_tone3:

• @zachary.king@keefe.andrews@mmccoy@finn

EXPERTS OF THE YEAR 🥼

• Congratulations to our members who received their Expert rank! You’re paving the way for everyone, hats off to you -- we’ll be adding more ranks in soon, so keep an eye out! :eyes:

NOMINATED FOR BEST NEW COMMUNITY BY CMX 🎉

• The Refresh Community was nominated as one of 3 finalists for the Best New Community 2022 award by CMX! This recognition is dedicated to you and all that you do. Kudos! :hugging:

15 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I am glad we could be a part of this wonderful community :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We’re incredibly lucky to have wonderful members who’ve helped us grow and learn along the way - our community is thriving because of you! Thank you - lets make 2022 even bigger and better :raised_hands_tone2:

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Been a wonderful journey so far! A huge, huge thanks to all our members :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Super thrilled to see this! We’re grateful to have had the opportunity of interacting with and learning from each one of you and building this community with all of you! 2022 will be nothing short of amazing opportunities, learnings, relationships and more! :smile:

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Glad to be a part of the Refresh Community. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Wow! Thank you for the recognition. Completely unnecessary 🙂 This community is amazing and does a fantastic job of helping fellow members. I am proud to be a part of it, and am looking forward to what 2022 will bring. Congratulations Refresh Community!!!

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Congratulations to all the champions! This community is what it is because of people like you! <3 

@zachary.king @keefe.andrews @mmccoy and @finn !!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Congratz! Each contribution made each of us a champion 🙂 I believe and know that this community will grow and teach lots of things! Let's kill the keyboard buttons :sunglasses:

Congratulations to all the champions.

Very excited to see this! We're appreciative to have had the chance of interfacing with and gaining from every last one of you and building this local area with every one of you! 2022 will be absolutely astounding open doors, learnings, connections and that's just the beginning! 😁

I am glad to be a part of this community and it just a beginning for refresh community.

I am happy to be part of this network and it only a starting for refresh network.

Exceptionally eager to see this! We're thankful to have gotten the opportunity of interacting with and acquiring from each and every one of you and building this neighbourhood all of you! 2022 will be totally bewildering open entryways, learnings, associations and that is only the start!

I'm glad to be essential for this organization and it just a beginning for revive network.

Congrats to the moderators, key contributors, experts, and the community as a whole for the recognition and hard work! It's fantastic to see the growth and impact that the Refresh Community has had, and the efforts of everyone involved have not gone unnoticed. Keep up the great work! 🎉