Sneak peak: Community, are you ready to guest blog?

• 11 August 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Psst 👀 Freshworks Community, there's something exciting coming your way.

Bustling with ideas? Think your expertise can help others? Have a Freshworks product use case to share with your peers? 

Whatever your interests are, starting next week the 🔦 spotlight is yours. 

Become an integral part of Freshworks’ global community, share your valuable insights, and make a impact. A host of benefits and goodies await you.

Would you be interested in becoming a guest blogger? Yes, no, maybe - tell us in the comments!

Stay tuned for August 16! ⏰

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

If people would appreciate them, I once wrote some blogging tips to help when it seems daunting, unnatural, and addressing other barriers to you sharing the great knowledge that you might not even know you have. Happy to dig out and share :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Maybe  :) 

Excited to hear that! Your expertise would definitely be invaluable to this community. Stay tuned for more details next week 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If people would appreciate them, I once wrote some blogging tips to help when it seems daunting, unnatural, and addressing other barriers to you sharing the great knowledge that you might not even know you have. Happy to dig out and share :)

That will be super, Stephen! It will definitely encourage many more contributions 📝

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Maybe  :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Here are some tips on writing a blog:

I’ve some more blogging tips to share, but I’ll wait to see if these ones resonate before polluting the Refresh community with more :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@manns Great tips, as always!! 

For all those joining the Community Collective, take note, and start writing your first article. More information here -

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I thought it best to divide the 2 blogging tips blogs into 4 posts so that they’re focused on different stages of blogging. Here’s the first on getting started: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I thought it best to divide the 2 blogging tips blogs into 4 posts so that they’re focused on different stages of blogging. Here’s the first on getting started: 

Thanks @manns - this is really helpful! I’m sure the members would benefit and have a good starting point!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

My final 10 blogging tips:

But of course writing something that helps people is the best focus when starting with blogging :)