Marketplace

If the Freshworks Marketplace Apps could express themselves - Grammys Edition

• 19 April 2022
  • 7 replies
If the Freshworks Marketplace Apps could express themselves - Grammys Edition
Userlevel 5
Badge +5

With the award season all around us, we didn’t want to miss out on the fun! 

Roll out the red carpet for a very special edition of #TechTuesday, that brings the glitz and glam of the Grammys to our world of apps and integrations. Be it excited and elated, or jaw-dropping and mind-blowing, here’s a glimpse into how our apps feel when you install them. Let’s get this party started! 

Two is better than one, especially when TeamViewer integrates
with both Freshdesk and Freshservice.

Source: The Wall Street Journal 

Woot, woot! What a sweet and swift way to seal the deal
with DocuSign for Freshsales.

Source: Zip FM

A toast to two powerful peas in a pod, Unbabel and Freshdesk
come together for a duet like no other.

Source: SFGate

Levitating towards providing delightful experiences for
customers and employees with GoodData for Freshdesk.

Source: Hindustan Times

Trending yet timeless, the Device42 and Freshservice integration
tops the chart across genres and verticals.

Source: Forbes

Life of the party, anywhere, anytime, Slack shares the stage with
Freshdesk, Freshservice, and Freshsales.

Source: Grammys

And that’s a wrap! We hope you enjoyed the show and would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below. Stay tuned to the Apps and Integrations channel for more such articles on how to leverage the #AppAdvantage with the Freshworks product suite.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I would have to say that MVP should go out to the suite of Freshservice Orchestration Applications that allow us to integrate with loads of third party software!!! 🎉

Userlevel 1

As far as MVPs go, I'd have to give credit to the Freshservice Orchestration Applications suite. It allows us to integrate with lots of third party software😍

As far as MVPs go, I'd have to give credit to the Freshservice Orchestration Applications suite. It allows us to integrate with lots of third party software 😍

I’m totally agree with you I also wanna give credit to the Freshwork Community member.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I would have to say that MVP should go out to the suite of Freshservice Orchestration Applications that allow us to integrate with loads of third party software!!! 🎉

We couldn’t agree more! 💪🏽 
The Freshservice Orchestration Application Suite deserves a Grammy representation of it’s own. 

Source: Boston Globe

I think Grammy All-stars would be Amazon - offering integrations with Freshdesk, Freshservice and Freshsale !!

Userlevel 1

Such a unique post :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I think Grammy All-stars would be Amazon - offering integrations with Freshdesk, Freshservice and Freshsale !!

We think so too! 🏆