Solved

Change portal URL

• 27 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I’ve emailed support for help with changing the portal URL as our company name has changed, but not had anything back in almost a week. Does anyone know the best way to contact support for help with this?

Kind Regards,

Tom

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 27 July 2021, 14:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Tom,

That’s unfortunate! :(

I’m afraid we currently do not have any open tickets associated with your email address. Can you let us know if there is any ticket ID in reference to the email you wrote to us? If not, you can either drop a note here with your account details or write to support@freshdesk.com and we would immediately assist you. 

Thank you,

Freshdesk Community Team

Hi,

No ticket ref on my email, it would have come from my Porthlas email account. The account is now named as Kane Cloud Communications with an email of “support@kanecloud.com”. Let me know if you need more info.

Kind Regards,

Tom

The original content of my email:

We’ve recently changed company name. I’ve changed all the settings for our profile, but I can’t seem to change the portal URL. It currently is porthlas.freshdesk.com, it should be changed to kanecloud.freshdesk.com. Can’t for the life of me figure out how!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Thanks for sharing the details, Tom.

We have raised a ticket for you regarding the Account URL change request. Please confirm via email and we can go ahead to perform the necessary changes. 

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team