Company Field in the Ticket Form

• 19 January 2019
  • 4 replies

I don´t understand how to use the company fiedl inside of ticket form

I´d like to open a ticket selecting a company, and then some contact of this customer.

But the only way in Freshdesk seems writng first the contact name.

Any idea to help me?

4 replies

Hello Leonardo, 

The company automatically gets filled in when you submit a ticket via a user (assuming the user is associated to a company). 

If the user has multiple companies associated to them, it will default to the primary company, and then you can chose which company the ticket should be under (should it not be the default / primary one). 

Hi

I´d like to start the ticket filling the company field.

For us is most important the company instead of the contact name

In our opinion your solution is based on contact name (as many other competitors of Freshdesk). This model doesn't fit with our needs.

We have a custom help desk and we need to improve with a cloud based help desk with chat, dashboard and SLA  features like your product.

Do you think it is possible to have an option to start the ticket form filling at the  first the company and then the contact name and then the other fields ?

Thanks

A workaroud could be write the company name at te contact name field  to search the registered contacts name of this company. Is it possible?

Badge

A workaroud could be write the company name at te contact name field  to search the registered contacts name of this company. Is it possible?

I understand where he is coming from - the company is associated with the contact and many of us mainly deal with companies - and then need the contact to show up after the company is entered.