Solved

How can I find all my contacts that are not associated with a company?

• 14 July 2021
  • 1 reply

I would like to ensure that all contacts who have submitted a ticket are associated with a client, so that future emails/tickets from them are handled correctly. How can I find a list of my contacts with no company? I I click on Contacts from the sidebar, it defaults to a client, and I can’t find a way to see those who are not associated with any company.

icon

Best answer by Keer 15 July 2021, 03:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Landshark, I hope you are doing well today. For your requirement here, you can simply export the contacts using the ‘Export option’. You’d recieve a CSV file in the mail in which you’d be able to find for which contacts company is NULL. 

Export contacts 

Contacts with no company 

You can update this CSV file, save it and upload using the import contacts option again so that the companies are updated. 

Import contacts

Please find the detailed steps on how you can perform the export and import of contacts here : https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/196491-importing-and-exporting-customer-data

I hope this helps. If you have any further queries, please post them here and we’ll be glad to help. Have a good day :)