How do I control spam?

Show first post

52 replies

Spam has always been a problem and is getting really bad. I've had to create filters in my car rental dubai business Gmail/Google apps to prevent tickets from Freshdesk from going into the Spam folder automatically, or else real tickets go there too. So now I get all the spam in my inbox and within the Freshdesk web interface. The mobile app is not able to delete and flag spam tickets either.

Userlevel 4

Spam has always been a problem and is getting really bad. I've had to create filters in my car rental dubai business Gmail/Google apps to prevent tickets from Freshdesk from going into the Spam folder automatically, or else real tickets go there too. So now I get all the spam in my inbox and within the Freshdesk web interface. The mobile app is not able to delete and flag spam tickets either.

Hello @ialexvky, can you mail the details of the tickets that been marked as SPAM to support@freshdesk.com so that our support buddies can dig deeper into the issue to find the root cause and help you fix the same?