Solved

How to change default font and size

• 23 May 2021
  • 9 replies

Hi All

My site https://bsd.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/67000667081-t%C3%A0i-li%E1%BB%87u-gi%E1%BB%9Bi-thi%E1%BB%87u-gi%E1%BA%A3i-ph%C3%A1p-odoo-b%E1%BA%A5t-%C4%91%E1%BB%99ng-s%E1%BA%A3n

That, I need change default font and normal size - Could you help me how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Truong Dai

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 24 May 2021, 12:58

View original

9 replies

Badge +2

is this function available to ALL freshdesk accounts, regardless of level(unpaid, paid, etc)?

I do not see any way to navigate as you say here:

You can add the code to the Admin > Portal > Customize Portal > Portal Pages > Article View section.

I went to change the default text size and font for the solutions articles

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@eamonn @LanguageNerd123 We can add a code to the portal to ensure that the article font-size is 16px or 18px. You can add the code to the Admin > Portal > Customize Portal > Portal Pages > Article View section.

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.6.4/jquery.min.js"></script> 
<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
jQuery(".fw-content.fw-content--single-article.line-numbers p").css("fontSize", "18px");
});
</script>

Cheers!

Is there an answer to this question already? I wanted to ask the same thing. I don’t event want the agents to mess with the font size. It should always be 16px for each article.

I’m also referring to the article the customer sees.

To elaborate, I have written 70+ knowledge base solution articles. I now want to increase the font size in of those articles as they appear in the customer portal. Do I have to edit each individual article and resize each individual paragraph? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello David,

By theme, are you referring to the customer portal theme? It would be great if you can elaborate more on your business requirements regarding font style/size change to help you accordingly. 

Thank you,

Freshdesk Community Team

I also want to change the default font and size permanently in theme

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @sipra,

You can change the solution articles font style and size based on your business requirements. Please use the highlighted icons (as in the screenshot) to do the necessary under Solutions > Specific article. 

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team

change game relate specific article in theme size and founts any time in this way ?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Truong,

For your requirement with font style and size, are you trying to change this in your customer portal solution articles or in the agent portal where your agents handle tickets?

In the latter case, you can navigate to Admin > General settings > Helpdesk, choose the required font in the Agent portal default font preference option and save the changes. You can also provide the ability for agents to choose the font styling by toggling on the ‘Font preference for agents’ option.

Kindly elaborate more on your requirements if you are trying to achieve this in your customer portal. 

Thank you,

Freshdesk Community Team