Question

How to set up auto-reply when ticket is resolved including ticket original title and URL?

• 27 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, 

I would like to set up auto-reply to requesters as soon as a ticket becomes “resolved”

1. How do I set up auto-reply like this, including ticket’s original title and ticket URL?
  2. is Ticket URL only visible to user after user uses freshdesk account to login? 

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @debbyhsu,

Greetings for the day. To answer your questions with auto-reply email notifications:

1. How do I set up auto-reply like this, including ticket’s original title and ticket URL? → Freshdesk, by default has an email notification, Agent Solves the Ticket (Admin > Email notification > Requester notification) that can be sent to requesters when the ticket is being marked as resolved. This notification can be customized as per your requirements by clicking the edit option next to it, adding the required placeholders and saving the changes. 

1. Is Ticket URL only visible to user after user uses freshdesk account to login? → Upon clicking the ticket URL, it will redirect the users to your customer portal where they can log in and access their tickets. 

In case of any further questions, feel free to drop a note here.

Cheers,

Freshworks Community Team