Solved

How we can automate my business?

• 22 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, I am Ozi Tech Business development officer, can the Freshwork CRM helps me automating my task or business? How it can be useful in improving my business. 

icon

Best answer by Aishwarya Parthasarathi 21 December 2021, 16:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

The support team could answer the questios here too… 
This would be good to help the community to grow.

But tell me, I am interested in automations too. What would you like to automate?

Here I am trying to use (started a few days ago), to automate sales e-mails, and whatsapp messages (Follow-up sequences).

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Tagging a couple of product experts who can help here - @Aishwarya Parthasarathi  @SanaSiddiqui 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello there, 

Greetings from the Freshworks Community. 

We have different categories of automations available within the CRM. Please find the outline of each of them to get an idea and the relevant support articles to know the detailed information on them. 

1. Workflow Automation - Lets you perform both internal/external automation (in real time/scheduled) such as update a field value based on a condition or send out an automatic welcome email when someone submits your webform etc. Let’s say you’d like to alert your sales representative that the task assigned to them is overdue, workflows can help you do that automatically. 

Support article link - How to configure a workflow? 
                                          Common use cases for workflows

1. Sales Sequences - Lets you send out automatic emails (scheduled) based on a specific set of conditions being satisfied by the contacts. Let’s say you would like to send out a series of 5 emails, as a follow up of the previous step, this feature will be helpful. You can add up to 25 such email/tasks/SMS/email reminder steps. 

Support article link - What are sales sequences? How to configure a sequence?

1. Marketing Journeys - A customer journey map is a visual representation of the process a prospect goes through to achieve a goal with your company. It tells the story of the customer’s experience: from initial contact, through the process of engagement, and into a long-term relationship. It gives an overview of the entire experience.

Support article link - How to configure a marketing journey?

I hope this gives an overview of the automations available. Please do have a look and let us know in case you’d like to have a deep dive on a specific module, we can connect with you to give a demo. 

Cheers!