Question

it’s true whatsapp business is free it’s true?

• 24 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello, I already have WhatsApp business if I buy estate plan of freshchat  it’s free? 

7 replies

Hi @caygri, the WhatsApp Business integration add-on is free on the annual plans of Freshchat from Garden. You will still have to pay for any Template messages (Notifications) that you send to users, as this is charged by WhatsApp.

You can migrate the number that you’re using for WhatsApp Business app and use the same number for the Freshchat WhatsApp Business integration.

Please feel free to ask any other follow up questions you have on this and I’ll be happy to help you with the same.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thank you @Vishnu Prassad !

I have Omnichannel Plan! If I migrate number I cant use anymore for receive phone call right?

So, you have 2 options

1. Since you’re an Omnichannel user, you can use the Freshcaller phone number for this WhatsApp Business integration and start a completely new WhatsApp service.

2. If you don’t want to start from new, you can migrate that number. There are 3 points that you will have to remember:
a. You will not be able to use WhatsApp Business app on your phone after the migration
b. You will not be able to make WhatsApp voice calls and video calls, as it is not supported by the integration.
c. You can continue using that phone number to receive normal calls

PFA differences between WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Business integration/API in this support article

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Great! 
thanks a lot for all informations

did you know how much cost an Italian number? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

can you tell some name and features?

When we able to do comments  on some advanced posts that related to our content still my posts in pending or removed why...

@caygri It is free you can download it from PlayStore and IOS store too. But the main thing the business you run on WhatsApp may be charged after some duration. So keep thing in mind You must prepare your self when WhatsApp Business change their Policy.