We’re still having the same problem as before which is, in brief, that freshdesk is not very well set up for small companies with limited support staff who want users to THOROUGHLY search the solutions / knowledge base FIRST before they raise a support ticket.
We want to create a sequence of landing pages that the user is forced to click through BEFORE raising a support ticket.
- user lands on solutions home/ knowledge base
- clicks log in / raise a support ticket
- is taken to a page strongly encouraging them to search the knowledge base
- this page forces them to search for something, they can’t search for nothing
- it then gives them an option to raise a support ticket
We are just answering the same queries over and over and over again and it is wasting critical manpower as users simply ignore the hundreds of solutions we’ve created and head straight for the support ticket option.
Like many small businesses, this isn’t sustainable for us.
What solutions are there within Freshdesk to this?
Best answer by KeerView original