Solved

Web based CRM OR Hosting your own CRM?

Userlevel 1

What is the benefit of using a web based crm instead of hosting your own crm software?

icon

Best answer by SanaSiddiqui 11 May 2021, 13:31

Hey @invokker Thank you for reaching out. Hope you are doing well. 

We understand that choosing a CRM for your business is not easy. There are over 1000 CRM solutions available, and this can make things difficult. So here are some pointer by our very own Freshworks CRM team on why a business needs a web-based CRM: 

Web-based CRM

CRM systems and data are hosted and managed by the vendor, and you can access it over the internet using a web browser or mobile app. Here are some advantages to using a web-based solution:

• More affordable
  • Easy to deploy
  • Easy to use and access at any time or anywhere
  • Maintenance-free because you don’t host it locally
  • You get frequent updates

Hope this help information help. You can also check out this super cool blog by our Freshworks CRM Team: 11 Factors to Consider When Choosing a CRM Solution

We are thrilled to have you as a Refresh Community Member.

Cheers,

Sana

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello @SanaSiddiqui

I just gone through your link and I’m so cleared about things remember while selecting best CRM for small business that I have. 

Thanks for sharing this great info with me.

Regards

invokker :slight_smile:

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey @invokker Thank you for reaching out. Hope you are doing well. 

We understand that choosing a CRM for your business is not easy. There are over 1000 CRM solutions available, and this can make things difficult. So here are some pointer by our very own Freshworks CRM team on why a business needs a web-based CRM: 

Web-based CRM

CRM systems and data are hosted and managed by the vendor, and you can access it over the internet using a web browser or mobile app. Here are some advantages to using a web-based solution:

• More affordable
  • Easy to deploy
  • Easy to use and access at any time or anywhere
  • Maintenance-free because you don’t host it locally
  • You get frequent updates

Hope this help information help. You can also check out this super cool blog by our Freshworks CRM Team: 11 Factors to Consider When Choosing a CRM Solution

We are thrilled to have you as a Refresh Community Member.

Cheers,

Sana

Web-based CRM is a software solution where there is no hardware or software located on the customer's premises (on-premise). The software is hosted on a range of servers in data centers. CRM Software—Customer Relationship Management—is a system that aims to improve the relationship with existing customers, find new prospective customers, and win back former customers.  that are maintained and managed by a third party.