Hey Community & CX experts
I am thrilled to be introducing
Watch his video on the topic of his new book, ‘Ignore your customers (and they will go away)’
Customer experience is the new marketing. 93% customers say they make decisions in full or part based on word of mouth recommendations, or as Micah puts in word of thumb.
From sharing a glimpse into the world of Don Draper, a fascinating conversation between an Amazon agent, Thor and a customer, Odin, and a heartwarming incident on the Seabourne Cruise Line, Micah takes us through his 5 principles for creating exceptional customer experiences -
1. Today’s customers are the enemies of stupid
2. Beware of the cliff of dissatisfaction - Perceived timeliness is what matters i.e you are able to match the consumers scheduling expectations.
3. Today’s customers prefer an eye level, peer-on-peer style of service
4. Aim to create moments of everyday WOW - This brings more value to a conversation. A WOW of recognition can make all the difference.
5. Today’s customers value the chance of collecting social currency - Brands that make it easy for customers to collect and then share experiences will succeed.
Looking forward to seeing you in the comments section to continue the conversation...