The life of an IT agent at work can involve juggling multiple hats, crossing various hurdles and providing support to varying requests effectively on time.
Here are some tips that may be of help to ensure Agent productivity:
- Do your research - spend some time to look out for ticket history in order to help you provide the right solution
- Make best use of the Knowledge Base - If there are existing solutions, point them in the right direction rather than doing all the work from scratch
- Use canned responses and templates - These help you send quick first response to end users and reduce redundant activities
- Write a detailed transcript or ticket note - Documenting your proceedings will help your peers in future to get context and support in a better way
- Choose and Maintain a personal tool to help you manage your tasks efficiently
- Ask for help/ Collaborate whenever required
Share some tips that you can recommend for IT agents to stay productive at their work!