Enterprise service management is about applying a service-oriented business model to the way your organization works.
In other words, it is the use of IT service management (ITSM) principles and capabilities in other business areas to improve their operational performance, services, experiences, and outcomes.
The generic benefits of ESM include:
- Better service experiences and more consistent outcomes
- Improved speed/ efficiency and reduced costs
- Improved visibility into operations and performance
- The opportunity for ongoing improvement
- A better return on investment (ROI) on the corporate ITSM tool
- Standardization of service and support, which can be built around the needs of employees rather than the disparate service providers.
Stay tuned to our B2B Series to learn more!
~ Our B2B Series will look into exploring the basics of IT through bite-sized content and encourage engagement and peer-learning within the Refresh Community. If you have specific topics that you’d like to learn about, share them with us in the comments section below!