Increase the visibility of your calls with Call Lifecycle

• 17 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

The call lifecycle feature captures each event that occurs during a call, for example, missed calls, wait queue time, call transfers, and etc, and lets you view the complete journey of a call.

Now you will never miss a step or event that occurred during an inbound or outbound call.

How is a call lifecycle useful?

• Easily get the complete context of a call

• Quickly identify the reasons for missed or ignored calls

• Effectively monitor agent productivity

Click here to know more.

5 replies

@aileen.mary  Is there a way to get this information to show up in the tickets that are created when we get a voicemail? This would be INVALUABLE for us so we can set up automations based on which IVR menu option(s) the caller chooses. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hello Lucinda,

Hope you are doing well & thanks for sharing your thoughts. Currently, voicemails automatically get converted into ticket besides missed calls and abandoned calls.

Coming to automations part, are you looking to route tickets to certain groups/perform any action based on the input the caller chose in the IVR? For ex : Caller presses 1 for voicemail. If so, do you think having subject as voicemail might help here as all voicemail tickets would have the subject as voicemail?

On a side note, we currently do not have the ability to cascade the caller keypress data/info to the Freshdesk ticket. But, we are happy to take it up as a feature request :)

Hi @harshaa.sridhar,

Thank you for your response! I will add this as a feature request. I have a feeling we’re not the only ones who would like to see IVR info in the ticket :)

Badge

Hello there :)

Is there already a update on this topic? I’ve been looking all over to find a solution to route our voicemail tickets based on the call lifecycle/ IVR Input.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is there any update on this? It would be extremely useful.