Question

Freshdesk Chatbot API

Badge

Im new to freshdesk, currently implementing our APIs in freshdeck chatbot, is there a way for me to whitelist only freshdesk chatbot IP to access our APIs. cant seem to find the documentation for this.

3 replies

Badge

for those wondering, just stop it. these community is pointless. better direct through their support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Im new to freshdesk, currently implementing our APIs in freshdeck chatbot, is there a way for me to whitelist only freshdesk chatbot IP to access our APIs. cant seem to find the documentation for this.

Hello @PerVSage : My apologies that your query has not been resolved as yet. I have raised it to the support team and I will have someone respond to you. Is there anything else I can check as well? 

This is not the experience we like our customers to have. I am following up from my end and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @PerVSage,

Welcome to the Freshworks Community!

Apologies if we haven’t gotten back on this earlier, I understand you looking for the set of IP’s to whitelist for your API access while implementing bots, can you please DM me your helpdesk URL, we will be providing the information right away through an email.

Cheers!