Question

3rd party vendor activated triggers

• 4 November 2022
  • 0 replies

I am working with a student housing business and I'm struggling to implement automation for certain mundane tasks. The student housing business is a middleman between the student and landlord. Sort of like an airbnb but multi unit buildings. One primary nuance is my inability to set up some type of trigger that would be set into action upon a response from the multiple landlords who manage the apartment buildings. Some of the buildings have an ever changing list of room availability and the landlords do not have systems in place to track the room availability (inventory) in real time. To be able to effectively provide up to date availability to students, there needs to be a way to retrieve availability from the landlords, sometimes daily. But it has to be a very simplistic method for the landlords. Perhaps availability can quickly and easily be updated by the landlord If an email could be sent with an imbedded API capable form consisting of tickable radio buttons followed by the various room types confirming room type availability.

Ultimately The form results would update the room availability on the website . The main challenge is making it simple for the landlord. It has to be something basically sent like an email. Cloud based systems (like G. Sheets) requiring a login will not be practical for the landlord.

0 replies

Join the Community or User Group to Participate in this Discussion