Same problem as other tickets, unable to create a ticket : 403 Forbidden

https://support.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/50000002794

https://support.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/50000002785

Regards,

-- 

Cyril Trümpler

9 replies

Hi Cyril,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've now fixed this. Please have it checked and let us know if the issue persists.

Cheers!

Thanks for your quick reply.

However it did not resolve the issue. Same error.

Regards,

-- 

Cyril Trümpler

Thanks for your quick reply.

However it did not resolved the issue. Same error.

Regards,

-- 

Cyril Trümpler

Hi Cyril,

I was able to successfully create a test ticket in your account from the portal.

Is the issue specific to any particular user?  Also, please give it a try once in an incognito window and let me know if it works.

Hi,

Sorry but it still did not work. We've try in incognito mode too, same error message, to my all team. Does a restriction apply ?

Regards,

-- 

Cyril Trümpler

screenshot2020-09-23at11.37.18_50855.pngscreenshot2020-09-23at11.37.12_50855.png

Hello,

Sorry but it's still not working for my all team.

We've tried incognito window, firefox / chrome, windows / mac ...

Could you please try with m.collin@barchen.fr or ctr@barchen.eu

Regards,

--

Cyril Trümpler

Hello,

Sorry but it's still not working for my all team.

We've tried incognito window, firefox / chrome, windows / mac ...

Could you please try with m.collin@barchen.fr or ctr@barchen.eu

Regards,

--

Cyril Trümpler

Userlevel 2

@c.trumpler We can see that our support team has addressed this query for you via a ticket logged. Do feel free to write to support@freshdesk.com for further assistance, and we would be happy to help.

If the issue seems to be with a specific user, please check if those contacts are a part of the blocked contacts under Freshdesk. If you can find them there, please remove them from the Blocked contacts and try creating a ticket with these users.

Cheers!

Aldrin,
Freshdesk Community Team

This error indicates that the server has determined that you are not allowed access to the thing you've requested, either on purpose or due to a misconfiguration . It's probably because the site owner has limited access to it and you don't have permission to view it. The vast majority of the time, there's not much you can do to fix things on your (*client) end. There are four common causes for 403 Forbidden error (server side) . Here they are listed from most likely to least likely:

• An empty website directory
  • No index page
  • Incorrect settings in the .htaccess file
  • Permission / Ownership error

If authentication credentials were provided in the request, the server considers them insufficient to grant access. The client SHOULD NOT automatically repeat the request with the same credentials. The client MAY repeat the request with new or different credentials. However, a request might be forbidden for reasons unrelated to the credentials.