Account temporarily blocked

Hi, our account daddagmbh.freshdesk.com ist temporarily blocked. Can you help?

Best regards,

David

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello David,

The account is active - I was able to access the home page without any issues. Can you throw some light on what error you see on the screen,please?

Cheers!

I try to login, but this takes me to http://daddagmbh.freshdesk.com/AccountBlocked.html

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

We're checking internally on why the account still remains blocked for you,David. Will get this cleared up in a bit.

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

David,

We see that there are lot of failures in contact creation for your account. Majority of the contacts seem to originate from the amazon marketplace. Have you setup any email redirection in your amazon marketplace to automatically forward them to Freshdesk?

If yes, can you please elaborate on what exactly you're trying to do with those emails in Freshdesk?

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello David,

We've unblocked the account now. You should be able to login to the helpdesk!

Please have a look at my previous note and help us with the actual workflow behind the setup. It will help us to avoid potential block in future.

Cheers!

hi Aravind,

we use freshdesk for customer service requests from our amazon customers.

Best regards,

David

By the way. I see we will have to change to the new sprout licence. I tried to do so but received the failure notice "Unix timestamp should be in future or zero to indicate immediate"

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

David,

The problem is that the user emails from amazon are masked and instead it sends a random generated email address to identify the users. However, these are considered invalid for any email service provider and hence you might see a lot of delivery failure notifications for ticket replies. 

This can be solved only when you integrate Freshdesk with Amazon marketplace - please have a look at the integration listed on our marketplace here

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Ah that's strange,David. Are you sure you'd like to move to the new sprout plan ? There are lot of features that you might miss out on if you make the switch from the default trial plan(Estate). I would suggest you to go through the complete features set and then decide if you'd like to move to the sprout plan.

If yes, drop me a note here and I'll help you with the switch.

Cheers!

Aravind, very good. I will do this! Can you please also check the failure notice with our licence?

Yes, we would like to change to the new strout plan. This will work well for us... Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

The account has been moved to the new sprout plan,David. 

Cheers!

Hey,

I am also facing the same error issue- Unix timestamp should be in future or zero to indicate immediate while activating the Sprout plan from Sprout Trial.

My url is https://girnarnad-rc.freshdesk.com/

Getting this error, error screenshot is here- 
https://snag.gy/RZ06mK.jpg

Hi,

My account is temporarily blocked.