Solved

Add Multiple groups to a ticket view filter

• 15 April 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to add multiple groups to a ticket view so that supervisors who manage activity across a single client with multiple support streams (different support resource) can view the tickets, and anybody working across multiple groups can see them in a single view. 

Looking at Freshdesk, it seems to hint that this should be possible due to the fact it says ‘Agents is groups’ - but you can’t multi select groups to add them in? Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Keer 15 April 2021, 17:10

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @kieranbrooks, good day! Yes, you are right. As of now, you would be able to set the view’s visibility only to yourself or to everyone or to all agents in a group. If you wish the same view to be accessed by agents in two different groups, you can create two views with the same filters, one for each group. 

We do understand how helpful it would be if we could set the visibility to more than one group but not all agents and we’ll raise this as a feature request. We’ll be sure to keep you posted in this thread if we further update on the same. I hope this helps!

Userlevel 1

Thanks Keer - I’m trying to avoid over cluttering ticket views so this would be very useful - look forward to it being developed!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Sure, @kieranbrooks! We’ll pass your use-case to our team as well.  Thanks for understanding and have a good day!

Badge +1

Hi, do you have any news about this feature or if there is a new way to solve the needs?

could it be a workaround creating a view filtering by all the agents that the supervisor manages?  views allow grouping by multiple agents.

if you can provide me with the link to vote for the feature, I would appreciate it

It would be super helpful to be able to select multiple groups in a view.  If an Agent is in several groups it would be fab for them to be able to view in one list ALL of the tickets that need to be assigned or action taken on 

Badge +4

Can this feature be delivered ASAP

Thanks