Question

Add watcher system notification

Badge +1

Hello I would like to ask when someone is added as watcher he/she does not receive a notification from the system.

Is there a way to add maybe a rule or other solution to be notified the assigned watcher (not with email)?

Thank you

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @giannakg,

Welcome to the Freshworks Community!

I understand you are not receiving the watcher notifications; every "watcher added" notification is usually sent out from the system as a default notification. This is hard-coded to the product, and currently, we do not support any rule that supports sending an email as an action. 

Please feel free to DM me the agent email, who is not receiving this notification; we can check on this further from our end.

Cheers!

Hello I would like to ask when someone is added as watcher he/she does not receive a notification from the system.

Is there a way to add maybe a rule or other solution to be notified the assigned watcher (not with email)?

Thank you

Have you found any solution for the notification of watcher. As I added multiples employees of 10 inch tablets to the system so that they could help me in managing different task. But they don’t recieve the notification due to which Still I have to notify them manually. If you  have found any solution kindly share with me. Thanks.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Kingston847,

Once you have added anyone as a watcher, any update made on the ticket would be notified to them ideally. If that isn’t happening, feel free to DM me the agent’s email address who is not receiving the notifications along with your Freshdesk URL so that we can have this checked.

Thank you!