Advanced reporting

• 18 April 2012
  • 6 replies

Hi there, so I'm currently trialing FD and so far so good. Am I missing something here or is the reporting not so advanced? I assume my trial is a fully featured Garden subscription right? Am I missing something?

Having the ability to really customise report and then generate PDF versions would be awesome!

M

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Point Taken Mike,

Existing reports are not completely customizable, but we are working on improving these reports. Although, for PDF Export, we found the Chrome Browsers PRINT TO PDF option to be very useful.

Just a sample of our data attached herewith, but we will surely improve the existing report.

regards
Vijay
I know one specific report that we are interested in that I haven't found anywhere...

# of tickets resolved within a defined time range

i.e.  0-9 minutes     10-29 minutes     31-59 minutes    ect...

The only thing we've seen systems do is averages.
I would like something simple, just the ability to select the columns to display in the report, like you can do with the CSV export in the Ticket View.

Would love to be able to Add or remove fields to be reported on in the Timesheet report.

eg we have a field called projects.  when a customer asks us for a timesheet report they want to know what project we are billing our hours to.

Hi Kylee

Why not use Custom Ticket fields and use the Export CSV report, which also supports Time Sheet values now  and share with clients ?

Although there is no immediate plans for Custom fields in Time sheet report, but surely a feature for later time

regards
Vijay

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Kylee,

We're sorry that it has taken a long time for us to respond but we had released an update recently that will allow users to generate report based on the custom field values. 

Cheers!