Question

Agent emails for ticket assignments not working correctly

Badge +1

Hello! My team is having an ongoing issue with agents not receiving some ticket assignment emails. The option is configured in the settings and most do get sent, but not all.

This has left us in a tricky place as those tickets don’t get addressed in a timely manner due to the agent not being aware of something to take care of until they have to login to the system for another task. Everyone in the chain then gets frustrated by the problem, from the agent to the customer to myself as the admin.

I’ve looked into it but there isn’t anything I can do another than confirm from the email box that there are no “Ticket Assigned” emails for the tickets in question when they get brought to my attention. This happens over multiple email ingest accounts, multiple agents on different teams, and from both new tickets that get auto assigned as well as manual assignments from other agents.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks.

3 replies

Badge +1

Hi @Secrecy7919 ,

Welcome to Freshworks Community!

I understand your concern. Kindly check whether “Ticket assigned to an agent” option is enabled in Email notifications, If yes, Please raise a ticket to our support team at Support@freshdesk.com.

Cheers!

Yes, the option is enabled. It not all of the emails, only some. And it’s not to any one person or group, it’s all over the place.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Secrecy7919 Please write to support@freshdesk.com with the ticket number in which the email notification wasn’t delivered. We’d check the logs and get back to you with the email delivery details.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Secrecy7919 ,

Welcome to Freshworks Community!

I understand your concern. Kindly check whether “Ticket assigned to an agent” option is enabled in Email notifications, If yes, Please raise a ticket to our support team at Support@freshdesk.com.

Cheers!