Solved

Analytics data report by User Role

• 20 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

We are trying to run/create reports in analytics, that drill down to ‘user role’. Has anyone been able to accomplish this?

icon

Best answer by Archana Sekar 21 February 2023, 11:22

View original

7 replies

Badge

Hi @ArnoldG 

Greetings from Freshworks Community!

In case you are trying to filter reports based on user role , you can make use of the group by filter and choose user role from the given options. Please let me know if this works for you. 

This is, considering that you have a custom field called user role , correct me if I am wrong. Are you referring to a custom field “ user role” or agent role?

Regards,

Archana Sekar

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I think we’ll have to create a custom field, because currently the ‘user role’ is listed under contacts.

Badge

Okay , do let us know if that works for you.

We also offer a Complimentary consultation service to help our users determine the best course of action for their specific requirements. If you're interested, please Click here to book a 1:1 consultation session with our product expert.

Regards,

Archana Sekar

Product Consultant , Freshdesk 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Archana Sekar would it be possible to schedule some time with you, so you can show me this possible solution?

Badge

Hi @ArnoldG ,

Sure , You can book a slot with me here.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Archana Sekar are those times CST?

Badge

It should show the times in your timezone or ask you to select the timezone. 

If you do not find a suitable time in my calendar , you can use the below link to choose a slot .

https://www.freshworks.com/freshdeskbookings/?utm_source=Community