API Access for Migrating to FreshDes

• 1 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I'm trying to migrate one of our subscriptions from Zendesk to Freshdesk to resolve a requirements around ticket time management. We have enabled a new API for the migration and attempted to connect from the Freshdesk platform which is successful. 

Unfortunately, despite best efforts the sync will not work and i'm prompted with Access Denied each time i attempt to import our existing Zendesk tickets into Freshdesk.

I am unable to get any support from Zendesk directly here and would appreciate some assistance if anyone can help.

We have a Support Essentials license on Zendesk currently which appears to have access to the API and have also recreated new API keys for testing.

Thanks in advance

Russell

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Badge +3

@Russell I strongly suggest you to raise a support ticket either through chat/mail/portal to get quick help with this type of requests.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Sorry ,Russell. We hope you were able to get the help of our support team for completing the migration. We've built a tool to seamlessly migrate zendesk tickets to Freshdesk and you can check it out here : https://apps.freshdesk.com/search/?uq=zendesk

Cheers!