Solved

Auto-refresh on tickets tab no longer appearing

• 15 October 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone, we noticed that the refresh arrow icon is not appearing on every ticket that was being updated. Is there any changes made or was this feature no longer working?

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 15 October 2021, 13:54

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @chacubos,

Try accessing the tickets in an incognito window of the browser and check if the Auto-refresh feature works. Also, clear the cache cookies of the browser, just in case. If you are still facing trouble, feel free to drop a note here and we would be happy to help!  

Cheers,

Badge

Hi @hemanth.ramya 

I have been having this same issue. Auto refresh won’t work in any browser. I’ve cleared all cache, cookies etc but still no joy. Is there any other way around this?

Badge

I’ve done the usual of trying new browsers, clearing cache, reloging, incognito browsers etc but my autorefresh is still not working.

Is there anything else I can do for it to come back?

The rest of my team seem to be having no issues.

Kind regards,

Niall

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

That should ideally not be the case, @NOG558. :(

Kindly DM us your account details to take this up further. Thank you! 

Badge +1

Hello @chacubos,

Try accessing the tickets in an incognito window of the browser and check if the Auto-refresh feature works. Also, clear the cache cookies of the browser, just in case. If you are still facing trouble, feel free to drop a note here and we would be happy to help!  

Cheers,

I try out this method but still got error sometime when i reload it.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

That’s unfortunate @marryhussaim. :(

We have DM’ed you requesting certain details, kindly help us with the same to take this up further. Thank you!