Question

Automate Shared ownership

• 17 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello, 

Any advice on how to prevent first line agents assigning to a specific internal group(s)?
I have a customer that want to use shared ownership to escalate tickets.  
Have set it up like this: 

Team 1 Firstline → Global support (internal group) → dev team (internal group) 

Firstline should only be able to assign to Global support and not the Dev team. 

TIA Daniel 

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @daniel.soderlund 

Greetings from Freshdesk community!

Have you explored the Set ticket field options app yet? This lets you customize options shown on either a dependent or a dropdown ticket field (default or custom) to allow Freshdesk agents to access only those particular values in the dropdown menu.

Do check that out and feel free to drop a note here incase of further assistance :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @daniel.soderlund 

Greetings from Freshdesk community!

Have you explored the Set ticket field options app yet? This lets you customize options shown on either a dependent or a dropdown ticket field (default or custom) to allow Freshdesk agents to access only those particular values in the dropdown menu.

Do check that out and feel free to drop a note here incase of further assistance :)

Hello, Ya I have seen that but how do I control the internal team list, can’t find it in the app. 
And then how do I match it against a group of agents that only and not the that the ticket is shared with?