Being logged out every day at least once

• 6 November 2018
  • 11 replies

For some reason, Freshdesk logs me out of the system at least once a day while I am working on a ticket. This happens for everyone in our organisation too. Only does it once per day, usually within the first hour of using the system and always mid way through working on a ticket.

Any ideas what could be happening?

11 replies

Probably the most important question: Which design do you and your other colleagues use? The "new" mind or still the old Freshdesk version?

Rene, we use what I assume is the new version.

Does anyone from Freshdesk moderate these communities/answer these questions? I received an email invite a few weeks ago inviting me to use the community to ask questions. I did, but nobody has responded.

Stuart, the new design is totally flawed. Nobody from Freshdesk is interested. What's bad is that in January the design is forced to change, where everyone is forced to use it. Weeks and months, here you can unfortunately wait in vain for an answer from Freshdesk or one of the employees. Customers are left out in the rain. It is very rare for anyone from Freshdesk to write an answer when someone like us has reported a problem or is looking for help with a problem. This is unfortunately 2018. Feedback from the customer is no longer of interest to a supplier/developer. The customer is now abused in many ways as a beta tester. I wish you much success Stuart. Unfortunately, I have been waiting for a helpful answer for several months so that a bug can be fixed.

I think we've only used the new design, so I have nothing to compare it to. The support level from Freshdesk themselves I find to be ok actually and I usually do this via email. I was just questioning why they don't offer support on this community channel given that they are driving users to it.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

@Stuart& @Rene, I'm extremely sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I understand it's not ideal that we keep you waiting for responses but trust me, I'm working on making this better. There have been instances where some topics have slipped through and I'll take sole responsibility. You will see more changes in the coming weeks and I hope to turn it around quickly.

Coming back to the issue, we haven't seen reports of users being logged out of Freshdesk in recent times. Having said that, I'd like to understand why this keeps occurring to your instance, in specific. Is there a pattern that you notice while the agents are getting logged out?

Do you use multiple instances of Freshdesk? The reason I'm asking this is because, with the new Freshworks login, you can have only one active session across your Freshdesk instances.

Cheers!

Hi Aravind. Thanks for responding.

No, I only use Freshdesk on one laptop (my colleagues the same). The issue only seems to occur once in a working day and usually when you are working on the first ticket of the day. It's not the end of the world, just annoying and very weird.

Stuart

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Thanks, Stuart. I understand its very annoying but to be honest, we haven't seen a lot of our users complaining about this issue. Can you help me with some more information on the OS/Browser set up at your end? 

Also, would you be able to get the X-request ID of the failing request from the browser console so that we can check our logs? I've attached a sample video that can help you to locate the X-request ID for the network requests.

Cheers!

I have been experiencing the same issue in (fully  updated) Chrome on Ubuntu 18.04. 

Thanks, 

Nick

Any solution for this??

Hello Freshdesk, 

We within the past month went from a grandfathered account
(never had any problems accessing or working in out tickets) to the new version of
Sprout, and we consistently get kicked out, even after clearing browser history
and cookies, using incognito mode, and across multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome,
and Edge... in that order is our preference).

I've attached a screenshot of where we get sent to.  We
see this when we go to a tickets link (i.e.https://company.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/3366), again after several hours after finally getting into freshdesk, and when we click send after
taking the time to answer one of our clients. 

This means I can't trust that my clients will receive our responses. 
Please advise what needs to be done to never have the problem again.

Sam

fdkickingusoutallday_47293.png

Hello
Freshdesk, 

We within the
past month went from a grandfathered account (never any problems accessing or
working in out tickets) to the new version of Sprout, and we consistently get
kicked out, even after clearing browser history and cookies, using incognito
mode, and across multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, and Edge... in that order
is our preference).

I've attached
a screenshot of where we get sent to.  We see this when we go to a tickets
link (i.e.https://company.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/3366),
Two hours after finally getting into freshdesk, or when we click send after
taking the time to answer one of our clients. 

This means I can't trust that my clients will receive our responses. 
Please advise what needs to be done to never have the problem again.

Sam Sollars

907-947-6395

fdkickingusoutallday_47275.png