Solved

Can not create new e-mails from Freshdesk

I´m a new customer for Freshdesk starting today. It works fine to recieve e-mails, but I can not create new once. I get this error message:

Det gick inte att skicka e-post på grund av appen "": Cannot read property 'errors' of undefined

I can not chose a “from” adress either, so I guess that is the main problem. The drop down is empty, but I have configured several e-mailadresses under Admin>Email.

What is wrong?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Keer 27 May 2021, 16:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Mats, we are glad to have you here as a part of Freshdesk community. I see you are facing issues with sending out emails. 

Can you once navigate to Admin → Emails and check if the emails you’d added are verified? If not, can you click on the verify button and follow the steps?

This is how the verified and unvefied status would look like in your email section: 

Verification - Email 

Once you verify the email, you would be able to choose any of them as the From email address while sending out emails using ‘New email’

This guide would help you with the steps to verify the email. If you have further queries, please post them here and we’d be glad to help. 

Yes! That was the problem, it works fine now! Thank you so much!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Sure, @Mats ! Thanks for letting us know. Have a good day!