Solved

Cannot Paste Images in Chrome

• 28 July 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a user having an issue pasting an image from the snipping tool to Chrome. It works without issue in Firefox, and she also has no issue pasting in to another workstation’s Chrome. She’s using no extensions.

She gets the error “Image cannot be loaded from the passed link”.

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 10 November 2021, 13:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @PCStrevr, I hope you are doing well today. We understand that the agent is facing issues in uploading images to Freshdesk. Since you’d already mentioned that it works fine in Firefox and is reproducable only in Chrome, is it the same case when using Incognito tab as well? Can you ask her to check that once?

Generally, when you upload an image, it gets uploaded to the AWS servers, attachment link is generated and updated in our database.In this case, the the file could have not been uploaded correctly and to determine the exact cause we’d require the network logs (HAR file) from your end.

If the issue persists, kindly drop a note here so that we can create a ticket on your behalf to troubleshoot this further. Have a good day!

Badge

Hi, I’m having a similar issue. Looking into this, I’ve discovered that there is a serious issue with your S3: it’s getting marked as dangerous by Google’s Safe Browsing, which is causing some browsers such as Firefox to automatically abort connections to it.

For example, the following link triggers the issue:

https://eucattachment.freshdesk.com/inline/attachment?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpZCI6ODAwNTA0OTY1MjUsImRvbWFpbiI6InNwZWN0cmUuZnJlc2hkZXNrLmNvbSIsImFjY291bnRfaWQiOjE4MDE0OTJ9.lQ6jZhWQearMyDuXPDZLjb72_vfyJngst7FU9b9ZXvY

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @lhunath,

Apologies for the delay in getting back here. The report issue with accessing ticket attachments was acknowledged as an issue at our end and was fixed immediately. Incident link for your reference: https://freshdesk.freshstatus.io/incident/130124.

In case you are still having trouble, feel free to drop a note here and we would definitely help you out.