Question

"cannot read properties of undefined"

• 24 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This is an intermittent error linked to trying to create a new outbound email - I can’t replicate it but I get enough occasional reports from agents that I I do believe it is a legitimate issue 

My first guess is that these would be for contacts that do not yet exist in the contact DB and the call to create the record at time of email send is failing but as this is not reproducible I can’t really get FD support to look at failure logs or anything. Anyone else encountering this 

Unlike the post here the DKIM and SPF for this outbound email account are fully verified and this only happens occasionally (maybe 1 email in 10,000) so I don’t think it is a system setting issue

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello @LorneH,

Apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I hope you are doing well:)
I understand that you are facing issues when trying to send out Outbound emails from your Freshdesk Account, and the behavior is sporadic. 
I want to let you know that, You can send up to 30 outbound emails per day if you are on the Free plan. If you are on Growth, Pro, or Enterprise plans, there are no limits to the number of outbound emails you can send. If your account is on a trial state under any plan, you can send up to 5 outbound emails daily.
If you have not breached the daily outbound limit, please DM us your Freshdesk Account URL, which would be of the format yourcompanyname.freshdesk.com and the HAR file - click here so I can have this further checked for you.

Hoping to hear from you soon:)