Change email in QueryString using INIT

• 15 April 2015
  • 4 replies

I am working in a project which have a current implementation of FreshDesk freshWidget Link using this code

FreshWidget.init("",{"queryString": "&widgetType=popup&helpdesk_ticket[requester]=chiperortizc@hotmail.com&disable[requester]=true&helpdesk_ticket[name]=Cristian Daniel Ortiz Cuellar - Copito&disable[name]=true&helpdesk_ticket[product]=1000005493&disable[product_id]=true&formTitle=Soporte+empresa&submitThanks=Gracias+por+ponerse+en+contacto+con+el+centro+de+soporte&searchArea=no","utf8": "?","widgetType": "popup","buttonType": "text","buttonText": "Soporte","buttonColor": "white","buttonBg": "#006063","alignment": "2","offset": "-1500px","submitThanks": "Gracias por ponerse en contacto con el centro de soporte","formHeight": "590px","url": "http://soporte.company.com"});
FreshWidget.show();

The widget is show all right but if the user click on close.. and later i need to show it again but sometimes with another another email or requester the widget always show the previuos loaded email.

Suppose the email from chiperortizc@hotmail.com is change to myemail@hotmail.com and try to execute this code

FreshWidget.init("",{"queryString": "&widgetType=popup&helpdesk_ticket[requester]=myemail@hotmail.com&disable[requester]=true&helpdesk_ticket[name]=Cristian Daniel Ortiz Cuellar - Copito&disable[name]=true&helpdesk_ticket[product]=1000005493&disable[product_id]=true&formTitle=Soporte+empresa&submitThanks=Gracias+por+ponerse+en+contacto+con+el+centro+de+soporte&searchArea=no","utf8": "?","widgetType": "popup","buttonType": "text","buttonText": "Soporte","buttonColor": "white","buttonBg": "#006063","alignment": "2","offset": "-1500px","submitThanks": "Gracias por ponerse en contacto con el centro de soporte","formHeight": "590px","url": "http://soporte.company.com"});
FreshWidget.show();

The plugin still shows the previous loaded email namely chiperortizc@hotmail.com and so on.

There is a way to show the email passed to requester thanks a lot sorry if the question is silly but i am a completely new to this API.

Best regards from Venezuela.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Hey, I am having the same problem. Does anyone have the solution to it??

Thanks.

got the same here T-T  สมัคร sbobet

Hello there,

Our sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. We are in the process of looking into all of our backlog forum posts now and we are trying our best to address all of the concerns at the earliest.

That being said, if you could write to support (support@freshdesk.com) with the details of the site where the plugin is hosted, we could have the same checked at our end and proceed with analysing this issue further.

Regards,
Vishal

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello,

You can define the email address of the user as a variable in the site and that can be passed to pre-populate the widget content. For more insights, please refer to this article :  Pre-populating Feedback widget 

Cheers!