Solved

Change the "Agent" Label

• 17 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Anyone know how to change the label “Agent” to something else? Normally, I wouldn’t care about this, but I work in real estate so our “agents” are actually our users. We’d prefer it be labeled “technician” or similar to avoid confusion.

icon

Best answer by RS_Marcus 18 October 2022, 08:34

View original

5 replies

Badge

Absolutely, making that small adjustment to relabel "Agent" as "Technician" is a savvy move in the real estate world. It adds that extra touch of clarity and user-friendliness to your platform.

Badge +2

The agent section specifies where the entire pipeline or a specific step will run in the Jenkins environment based on where the agent section is located.

According to where the agent section is placed, the entire pipeline, or a specific stage, will run in the Jenkins environment. Stage-level usage of the section is optional, but it must be defined at the top-level inside the pipeline block.

Badge

@RS_Marcus thanks for the quick reply. The customer-facing portal already shows “Assigned to” for the agent field. In any case, I think we have a workaround for this. We implemented SSO for our Azure tenant to bypass the screen that says “login as customer” or “login as agent.”

I believe under Admin - Ticket Fields - Agents, you can change the text for customers, but internally in Freshdesk its still used as agents.