Solved

ChatBot repeating question HELP!

• 15 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Please help, I am about to buy deploy it, but I found a bug, in a chatbot session, regular questions with Alphanumeric Responses, if a user answer with 2 characters/words or ‘ or space, the question is repeated again 3 times? what is the issue? did anyone had it and was able to fix this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dimi 15 October 2021, 04:38

View original

4 replies

Badge +1

I found the solution, apparantly if you have Alphanumeric filed selected it gives this issue, I have changed to Text field type and the issue is Gone

Hope it helps

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello @Dimi,

Thanks for sharing your findings with us. Feel free to drop a note here for any further questions! 

Cheers,

Freshworks Community Team

Badge +1

Yes I have a question, it should not be like this, am I right, is it a bug? Alphanumeric fields should support multiple characters also?

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Ideally, Alphanumericals are a combination of alphabetical and numerical characters and this input option can be used in the bot when you need to receive alphanumeric inputs from your customers, Dimi.

Article to get detailed insights on various input options in the bot builder.

In case the input options are not working as expected in your bot, kindly elaborate more on the issue and share relevant screenshots of the same to help you accordingly. You can alternately write to support@freshdesk.com with the requested details and we would be happy to assist! :)