Question

Complaint management

• 16 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hello Everyone, are there any organisations that have built a complaint handling workflow in Freshdesk that can offer any tips or insights?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Sophie Murgatroyd - interestingly, complaints management was one of the earliest enterprise service management marketing use cases. Hopefully, you’ll get a response on here. If not, let me know and I’ll see if I can find help for you.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@manns

any insight you can share would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@manns

any insight you can share would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Just to clarify - is this IT-related complaints or a more business-level, potentially externally-facing, complaints capacity? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Sophie Murgatroyd I haven’t forgotten this - I just need the clarification I mention above Thanks :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

@manns Hello, specifically how to use Freshdesk to manage a complaint workflow for an external facing complaints procedure for our customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@manns Hello, specifically how to use Freshdesk to manage a complaint workflow for an external facing complaints procedure for our customers.

Thanks - I’m looking to find something now :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Sophie Murgatroyd I asked the UK sales team for details of customers that have done this. They came back with something and might be a good point for further conversations. I’ll try to message you the details. Cheers, Stephen

Good day, just following this conversation and curious if there are any suggestions for complaint management on Freshdesk