Solved

Creating Username and Password, logging on to Freshdesk

• 27 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello Community,

After my manager adds me as an agent to Freshdesk, does the system automatically send me a username and password along with a link to the Freshdesk system? 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by naresh.narendernath 27 January 2021, 20:50

View original

4 replies

Hi there,

Once your manager adds you as an agent in the Freshdesk account, automatically an activation email will be sent to your registered email address. You’ll have to click the link that was received in the email where you’ll be redirected to a page to set up the password. 

Now, using your email address and the password you’ll be able to log into your Freshdesk account as an agent. 

Cheers! 

How can I learn more about this platform. Does this platform has any guide for new users? What is the purpose of this Forum.

Userlevel 2

@cenabilo You can always take up the free courses we offer at our Freshworks Academy to learn about our products. Get to know more about Freshdesk and understand the fundamentals as an admin and an agent taking up the Freshdesk Courses.

Check out these articles to get started and what you needed to know as an agent and understanding what you need to do as an admin.

This forum is intended for our customers to post questions, ideas, or thoughts and also collaborate with other customers building a community of our Freshworks Fam!

Aldrin,
Freshdesk Community Team

Hello community.

Accidentally, when editing the automatic message for account activation, I ended up deleting the command/link that allows the user to activate the account. Could you tell me how I can reactivate it?

Thank you very much!