Solved

CSAT Reports

• 24 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello guys How are you?

I wanted some help with the CSAT reports.

Is there any way to track the responses (comments) of each survey answered and relate it to the ticket? In the "Analysis" part, as "reports" will soon be discontinued.

icon

Best answer by Pooja Bernice 27 August 2022, 00:39

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Paula,

I understand you are looking to track CSAT metrics for your account, this is currently available within Analytics as an option as the CSAT Reports, please navigate to Analytics and select on the Curated Reports “Satisfaction Survey Results” this gives you an insight of the overall survey responses. Here is the link for the same for further reference -

CSAT Response Reporting

Cheers!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Hello,I followed the suggested path and I have access to several information regarding CSAT. But I would like to have a view with the information:- ticket ID- Choose (Example: very dissatisfied)- Comment (Example: delayed service)That last point, from the comment, which is what I can't get in Analytics.
Badge

Paula did you ever receive a reply to your request? I’m looking for the same information. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Paula did you ever receive a reply to your request? I’m looking for the same information. 

no answer :(

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

no answer :(

Hi Paula, Let me share what i created in our analytics.

as you can see, i was able to get the associated survey short text reponse to show the actual comment of the agent in every score. Hope this wil help