Can you help me please?

DP

2020-10-12094852-403forbidden_50964.png

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @DougieP 

Welcome to Freshworks Community 🙂

We understand that your customers are unable to open a ticket or access the portal. Please share your Freshdesk account URL in the form of yourcompanyname.freshdesk.com here or via DM to check this further.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. 

Here’s to you
Vidya D

Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service :) 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @DougieP 

We have fixed the issue you have reported regarding ticket creation from the support portal successfully, if you are still facing any discrepancies please free to drop an email to support@freshdesk.com.

Here’s to you,
Vidya D

Learn something new today, get recognized for your contributions, stay on top of product updates and build meaningful connections in our Freshdesk community. Fresh ideas, quality service :) 

Badge

Awesome! Thanks Vidya. Have a merry Christmas!

Badge

Hi How did we solve this even I’m facing the same issue and my customer is created and logged in using SSO (JWT) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @Jaya Rama,

We understand you are encountering a similar issue for your Freshdesk account. Do you mind sharing the Freshdesk account URL here or via DM to reset your account settings from backend and help sort the issue? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

we are also facing the same issue. 

url: 
https://oiq.freshdesk.com/

end user or any agent is not able to create a ticket. super admin is able to generate ticket from admin panel.