Customize Customer Note Categories

• 29 March 2021
  • 1 reply

In the Solutions article describing Contact and Companies Notes (https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/233136-customer-360-get-complete-context…) it says the following with respect to Company Notes: "Additionally, you can categorise the note as either General or Testimonial (default values) using the dropdown menu while creating or updating the note". While this is true, and works for me, I was unable to figure out where to change these default values. I have a number of other categories which I would like to be able to add. After contacting Support, they said there currently is no way to change those defaults, and they would open a feature request for it. Nevertheless, I wanted to post this request in the forums as well, and hopefully build some support for this in the community.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Dale Georg, we hear you :) We do understand that the ability to edit the default categories when adding notes in the company section would be super convinient. Thanks for sharing this again here. We’ve already raised this feature to our product team. All the requests are evaluated, and goes through development, deployment and testing cycles before released. Though we don’t have a concrete ETA, we’ll be sure to keep you posted.

Have a good day!