Solved

Dashboard Issue

• 16 June 2021
  • 9 replies

Badge

We are using the Sprout version of FD, upgrading later this year. The Dashboard shows 1 open ticket and 1 unassigned ticket. When I click on either one I am taken to a page that says “No tickets here.” Where are the missing open and unassigned tickets. We want to close them out.

icon

Best answer by hemanth.ramya 17 June 2021, 18:44

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Same issue here on Unassigned Tile. There a 2 tickets we cannot view in ticket list view that the dashboard say exist.

Matt

Hello @mattjs - I hope this is has been resolved for you too! Please do let us know if there’s anything further we can help with!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for letting us know @AlexH13 - glad to hear its been resolved :)!

Badge

It was resolved a while ago but I forgot to update this thread.
If you are experiencing the same problem please contact support@freshdesk.com

They were able to fix it in my case.

Badge

@mattjs I contacted support@freshdesk.com but have not reached a solution yet.

Same issue here on Unassigned Tile. There a 2 tickets we cannot view in ticket list view that the dashboard say exist.

Matt

Badge

Hello, the problem still remains and I havent recieved any response yet. I also failed to find a way to raise a ticket to the technical support so I am trying my luck here again.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

@AlexH13, thanks for proactively checking the filter settings. Can you kindly reply back to our DM with your account details for us to check this further?

Badge

Hello, I have the same kind of problem. My Dashboard shows 4 open tickets but when I click on it there are only two. (Yes I checked my filter settings)

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hello Michel,

That should not be the case, ideally. We can see that a ticket has been raised for your issue and the technical team is currently working on the same. Please note that we will keep you posted as and when we receive updates.

For any further queries, feel free to drop a note here and we would be happy to help!

Cheers,

Freshdesk Community Team