Question

Date and time calculations

Hi,

Is there a way were i can extract reports that calculates the date and time difference once the ticket is created and one it was resolved?

Im still testing the free version of freshdesk.

Thank you,

4 replies

Hi, yes, you can extract it. As different extension are performing this work. On of my friend is using an extension on Blood flow restriction training in Huntsville. I will definitely ask the name from him and will share with you. But you could also search it. You will easily find it.

Hey,

we are using two Custom Date fields with Start date and End date of an Outage. In the Analytics Report we would like to show a summary of the Outage times within a Week, Month or even a Year. Would it be possible to calculate such number?

Best regards,

Lukas

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @nhaner,

I believe you’re referring to the resolution time here. Resolution time calculates the total time taken right when the ticket gets created until it is marked as Resolved. If this is what you’re looking for, you can easily get the report inside Analytics or even from Ticket list view page. 

Inside Analytics, kindly navigate to the “Helpdesk ticket volume” report, open any widget and you’ll be able to see the Underlying data at the bottom. You can filter the data that you would like to see from here. You can select “Resolution time in Business/Calendar hours” as per your requirement. Attaching an article here for your reference that explains it in detail:

https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000004210-how-to-view-filter-and-export-underlying-data-for-widgets-in-freshdesk-analytics

From the Ticket list view, you’ll be able to see an option called Export and clicking on it, would show you a pop up from where you’ll be able to select the data that you would like to see. Resolution time(in hrs) is one of it.

Article which you can refer to:

https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/225158-how-do-i-export-my-tickets-from-freshdesk-

Thank you! 

Hi, yes, you can extract it. As different extension are performing this work. On of my friend is using an extension on Blood flow restriction training in Huntsville. I will definitely ask the name from him and will share with you. But you could also search it. You will easily find it.