Question

disable mouseover popup on ticket view

• 6 February 2023
  • 3 replies

is there any way to disable the popup box when I mouse over any item in the ticket view window ? Sometimes they dont disappear and I have to mouse over other things to get them to go away so I can read whats under the popup box. It’s so irritating and I can live without any of the popups, so I want them disabled.

...Or is this something I have to install a popup blocker in my browser and blacklist part of our freshdesk page ?

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @cgcts 

Greetings!!

We cannot disable the popup box as it is integrated core into the product. However, the box disappears as soon as you move the cursor away from the ticket. If that is not happening, please clear your browser cache and cookies or try in Incognito window.

Feel free to drop a note here incase of further assistance :)

Cheers,
Barun

Ya, it doesn’t always disappear when I move to a different ticket, sometimes I have to click near the address bar to get it to disappear. I do a full browser clean every night when I shut it down so even first thing in the morning with an empty cache it sometimes happens. I’ll try the incogneto mode to see if it helps

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @cgcts,

Sure thing. We suspect that this might be an Environment/browser specific issue.  Please have this checked in an Incognito window/different browser and let us know your observation.