Question

Dynamic ticket help

• 30 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey guys

Not new to freshdesk but new to this “look” of freshdesk.

I am currently considering resubscribing however I have hit of a bit of a snag, Here is what I am looking to accomplish.

Customer chooses from a certain dropdown option, that would then populate more fields / change the options entirely to either choose or type information into

From what im seeing it isnt very straight forward either that or my ability to comprehend dynamic tickets is sub par haha

Thanks in advance guys

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Grymes,

Welcome to the Freshworks Community!

I see you are looking to create fields that appear based on predefined options to choose from. Have you tried to explore the dynamic sections feature within the ticket fields?

Please navigate to Admin > Workflows > Ticket Fields, and you will be presented with a choice to create dynamic sections from the list of custom ticket fields.

Here is an article that could come in handy to you for setting this up - https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/212889-creating-dynamic-sections

This feature is available from the Pro Plan.

I hope this satisfies your case; please let me know if you require any further assistance; we will be happy to help :)