Question

Email notifications configurations per product

• 21 January 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have several products and would like to have the system send or not send certain email notifications to the requesters depending on the product. 

Also, for example, if I brand my email notification with the logo of one of my products, that logo will show up in all email notifications of all products. 

It would be nice to have “per product” configurations.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

In Ticket Create or Ticket Update automation rule, make the ticket properties to match the Product and Perform the actions enable “Send Email to Requestor” which can include Body with logo on the notifications with placeholders.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thank you @vinothkumar.manoharan for taking this up. @JoseR, to add to on to what Vinoth had mentioned, you can toggle off the global notifications by navigating to Admin > Email Notifications > Requester notfiications and set up an automation rule like below: 

Product-specific notifcations

You can find more details on the same here: https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/225386-how-do-you-send-out-product-based-email-notifications-

I hope this helps! 

Configuring email notifications on a per-product basis is crucial for efficient communication in business. This customization allows companies to streamline information dissemination, ensuring that relevant stakeholders receive timely updates. What roles can a packaging sleeve play; Roles of packaging sleeves, much like tailored email configurations, highlight the importance of adaptability in delivering targeted messaging. By adjusting notifications based on specific product requirements, organizations can enhance communication precision, fostering better collaboration and responsiveness across diverse departments.