Question

Feedback Form Needs Reformatting or Opportunity to Customize

• 21 September 2022
  • 1 reply

• The Submit button on the Feedback form is very small and much too far down on the page. It should be closer to the bottom of the form. 
  • The top dividing line and Email Address field are longer than the rest of the fields; it looks sloppy. These should be lined up.
  • After entering your email address, you are auto-advanced to the Subject line. If you want to enter your name in the Name field, you have to go backward and click into it.
  • Certain browsers, like Edge, do not auto expand when you click in the Captcha “I’m not a robot” checkbox. You have to scroll your way through the images in a narrow band. Captchas are frustrating enough without that extra hassle.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @BrettG 

Greetings from the Freshworks community!

I understand that you wish to change the looks of the feedback form by altering the CSS of the form. I am afraid that since it is not possible to meet the restrictions of the legacy feedback form, we have introduced a new feature which is the "Widget". In this case, you can use Widget instead of the Feedback form.

Kindly refer to this article to know more on the widgets: https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/239273-setting-up-your-help-widget

Feel free to drop a note here in case of further queries.