Feedback Widget Refused to Connect

• 7 January 2019
  • 3 replies

Having issue with feedback widget. It goes normal about 3 weeks and suddenly it display an error 'company.freshdesk.com refused to connect'. And in console I got error  
Refused to display 'https://company.freshdesk.com/subscription' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin'.

Is it because my free trial period is over? And how do I got it fixed like normal again?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello Billy,

This error would show up only if the account trial has expired or if it's currently suspended. Looks like your account is still active (S****sa.freshdesk.com) and so you shouldn't be seeing this error. Did you actually copy paste the code available in the Admin -> Feedback widget section?

Might be a pretty dumb question but did you modify the url in the widget code to reflect your Freshdesk account instead of company.freshdesk.com?

Cheers!

Oh I see. My account free trial indeed expired and the account got suspended (s******help.freshdesk.com). That's why the feedback widget showing error refused to connect. Thank you for the information.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Thanks, Billy. Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Cheers!