Question

filter tickets on customized field

• 18 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

We added a customized field for our tickets which has a drop down list.

When we want to filter all our tickets with an option from that drop down list, the results are empty. 

Is there something extra we would have to do to get those results shown?

We are using FreshDesk Growth. Your help would be much appreciated.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @2cw-support 

Greetings from Freshdesk community!

Custom dropdown fields are available as a filter in the ticket list view. If there are tickets which have a value assigned to the dropdown field and you filter with the same value in the list view, it will list all those tickets. 

If this is not happening with you, please DM me your account details and a few screenshots of the ticket with dropdown value assigned along with the filters applied in the list view. 

Cheers,
Barun

Badge

Hi Barun,

I am trying to DM you with the data you requested, but it won't send. What can I do to still get the data to you?

Thanks.

Rhonda

Badge

Hi @2cw-support 

Greetings from Freshdesk community!

Custom dropdown fields are available as a filter in the ticket list view. If there are tickets which have a value assigned to the dropdown field and you filter with the same value in the list view, it will list all those tickets. 

If this is not happening with you, please DM me your account details and a few screenshots of the ticket with dropdown value assigned along with the filters applied in the list view. 

Cheers,
Barun

Very nice of you to offer to send you a DM, but obviously that doesn't work. Would like to, at least, get a reply back.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @2cw-support 

I have sent you a private message. Let us take this forward there.